Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cloud recording showing up late

Discussion stats
ESentz
Guide
Guide
Hello all,
I am runnig into issues with my Arlo Ultra. Like others have mentioned, my set up misses motion or sees motion and does not record to the library, especially at night. Now, I have a new issue on top of that. Over the past few days, I will recieve a notification of motion. I will then check the library of the camera the motion occured on and no recording is showing. Then, about 5 or 10 minutes later, the recording shows up. Previously, when Arlo did record, the library video would show quickly. Any ideas of what could cause this. My app is up to date and I have tried signing in and out of the app with no luck. It occurs on all cameras that pick up any motion. Any help would be great!
51 REPLIES 51
ESentz
Guide
Guide
A little bit of of an update for my system, since my post last night. My recordings are now showing up much faster comparable to before my issue. I still have my smart notifications on as well as activity zones. I tested it a couple times and the recordings are showing up almost immediately after motion has stopped. Hope it stays this way.
Dan-M
Guide
Guide

The same is true for me. With smart notifications and activity zones on, the cloud recordings are now showing up in the library within a minute. I will be closing my open case with Arlo, but their Customer Support team did not notify me of any updates that could've facilitated this solution, which is a separate issue about the overall Arlo Customer Support experience, but I thought the group might want to know.