Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cloud recorded are gone, no audio on 6 camera. Also getting "AC power has been disconnected".

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Juans16
Tutor
Tutor

This morning I noted 6 of my 8 camera had a warning message. “Ac power has been disconnected from your Arlo device. Activity zone are currently disable” one of these 6 camera its connected to a solar ac charger I bough from arlo. After deleting all activity zone I did a live view on all 6 and noted they is no audio when live viewing i have not check local recorded clip. Problem my be because as of yesterday my subscription expired. But i should be able to get audio when I’m viewing my camera. I am very disappointed with Arlo I should had never spent 2k plus on arlo system. Not to mention all the problems I had since I bought it

5 REPLIES 5
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Juans16 wrote:
....one of these 6 camera its connected to a solar ac charger I bough from arlo.

The solar charger is what it says, a charger. It does not provide the permanent "mains" power that you need for some features. Zones, for example, require either permanent power or a subscription.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Juans16
Tutor
Tutor
@michaelkenward ok I’m confuse now. You are saying that I need permanent power to have activity zone ? This is not true because I hade it foe a year never connected to a Main power. It does require a subscription tho. How about all my cloud clips gone and I have not access to cloud record at all. And not audio on 6 of my camera while two of them have audio when I live view them. My cousin has the arlo 2 and he get 7 days free cloud record not at 4k but decent video quality. I get none
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Your messages are confusing. It is hard to understand what your problem it.

You said:

Problem m[a]y be because as of yesterday my subscription expired.

That will kill your activity zones.

Check this:

What are activity zones and how do I create them?

Read the section What you need.

• Either of the following
    • An Arlo Smart subscription to use activity zones with wire-free camera(s)
      Note: You must subscribe to Arlo Smart to use activity zones without plugging in your wire-free camera.
    • A connection to a continuous power source
      Note: If you don’t subscribe to Arlo Smart, you can still create activity zones, but your camera must be connected to continuous power to use them.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Juans16
Tutor
Tutor
I will put it simple on 6 of my 8 camera I have not audio when I do a live view. I already removed all activity zone on all my camera. And third problem is not access to cloud record not even 3 day free of cloud record like arlo pro 1-2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Juans16,

With the multiple problems you're having with your system, please contact the Support Team so they can further investigate your issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation