Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Help with night vision & Video quality

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MattyG81
Follower
Follower

I have a new ultra 4k system & can't seem to get the night vision anywhere near what the video in the shop where i brought it showed me. I am not able to read number plates at all in the day or night time which are closer than what was shown to me in the shop as well. Also i can only watch the videos or live footage via 1 device at a time, it won't allow me to watch through 2 devices at the same time. Only day 5 for me with this set up & i have tried a few different things in the settings through the night and day vision & at the moment i am some what disappointed in what i have seen in the shop before a sale as to what i can get out of it at home. Help out if you can. Cheers

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @MattyG81

Do you happen to have a screenshot of any of the cars you are having a hard time with? You can PR me if this information if preferred. Have you tried adjusting the video settings with the camera(s) by chance?

Regarding this statement: "Also i can only watch the videos or live footage via 1 device at a time, it won't allow me to watch through 2 devices at the same time". You can only log in to one device with the Admin account. You can grant access to another person and allow which cameras can be viewed. This will allow multiple users to view cameras at the same time. "Granting access to friends also lets multiple people view the same cameras and videos at the same time." 

How can multiple people access the same Arlo account?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation