Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Cwmmmm
Luminary
Luminary
Since you can buy Arlo on the website now there still is no place for reviews other than here. Let me say my ultras came in super handy tonight and realized how powerful they truly are for being battery powered. Long story short police were able to find a man using the info from video of the ultra with color night vision in less than 2 minutes around the neighborhood. Turns out that the guy worked for a repo and he was just looking for cars but now I have peace of mind going to sleep because it looked really suspicious how he was walking around my house. So thank you Arlo ultra and to anyone looking at getting it do not hesitate! The police man even said that’s a great system you have there because how detailed the video was!
4 REPLIES 4
HazzMatt
Apprentice
Apprentice
How did you keep your Ultra cameras recording to the library after the July 29 update that has taken that ability from many of us other Ultra users?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

HazzMatt,

This issue is resolved with the latest SmartHub firmware release. For more information on this firmware, take a look here: Arlo SmartHub VMB5000 - 1.12.3.2_134_185068d - 19th August 2019

Thank you,

JamesC

notafanaorultra
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC wrote:

HazzMatt,

This issue is resolved with the latest SmartHub firmware release. For more information on this firmware, take a look here: Arlo SmartHub VMB5000 - 1.12.3.2_134_185068d - 19th August 2019

Thank you,

JamesC

No it is not. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

notafanaorultra,

If you're still experiencing an issue after the firmware update,  please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation