Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can only schedule to 10:59pm - Missing 11pm to 11:59 pm block

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Tastyrabbitpie
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi there I’m trying to set two scheduled time frames - one up until midnight and then one from midnight until early morning - however, I can only schedule until 10:59pm as the stop time. The dials indicate that I should be able to, but when I select 11:59 it reads as 10:59. In fact for all times the stop time reads one hour less than what was selected. Is this a bug or feature and how do I get around it? Cheers
4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Weird. Check the time zone in your base settings and then reboot the base. Any better?

Tastyrabbitpie
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks @jguerdat, but unfortuately no. Still the same. Firmware is up-to-date. It looks to be an issue with the IOS app. I’m running that on IOS IPad Pro. I’ve checked on my Android phone and am able to update the schedule, so there’s a workaround.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tastyrabbitpie,

Do you see the same behavior using the web client? If you set the schedule there and go back to iOS, do you still have the same problem?

JamesC

Tastyrabbitpie
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @JamesC Thanks for the follow up. No, I could update using a web browser and via the android app, so no problems there. Those updates also came through in the app on the iPad. Not sure if there has been an update ( I should check), but it looks like the issue is also resolved in the IOS app on the iPad. When I edit the schedule on the iPad the time selections are correct and save as selected.

I’ve got questions around setting an activity zone as that doesn’t seem to work, but I’ll search the forum for answers first and/or raise another ticket. Unless you’ve got any advice or links that may help get that working right, that would be awesome!

Cheers

Matt

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation