Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

CVR Subscription and Billing Issues

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Thoradin
Aspirant
Aspirant

Last night I tried to add a CVR subscription to a second Arlo Ultra, and it asked me to unsubscribe and re-subscribe with the new plan. however, after I unsubscribed I keep getting error 14016 and have several pending charges on my CC, including the original charge for my original subscription. I can't seem to get CVR back on my cameras at this time and continue to get the billing error.

I also called support last night and they said I only had the basic plan, not Premiere which I have thanks to the 1-year trial with the Ultras. Then she hung up on me... so I'm hoping someone here can help.

4 REPLIES 4
Thoradin
Aspirant
Aspirant

Update: I just got off the chat with service and they confirmed several people were having this problem and the only thing we can do is wait it out. 

catemp
Apprentice
Apprentice
I think lots of people are having the issue. Check your credit card, mine was charged for a service I haven't received and I've been trying to resolve for over a week. @JamesC reached out but never followed back up.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

catemp,

I apologize for the delayed follow up. I've requested another update on your escalated support case. I will reach out to you in a private message when I have more information.

JamesC

Thoradin
Aspirant
Aspirant
Everything started working for me on Saturday morning FYI
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation