Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

At the end of the free 1 year subscription what features do you lose if you dont renew it?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Graham60
Aspirant
Aspirant

At the end of the free 1 year subscription what features do you lose if you dont renew it, because its rediculously expne

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Graham60 wrote:

At the end of the free 1 year subscription what features do you lose if you dont renew it,

You lose

• Cloud Video Recording
  • Cloud Activity Zones (you'd still use activity zones for AC-powered Ultras)
  • Smart Classification (person, animal, vehicle, package)

https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...

On Video Recording:  Arlo has said that they will provide a way to see local video recordings (saved to USB or microSD) through the web interface and the app before the trial subscriptions expire.  That isn't available now.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Graham60
Aspirant
Aspirant

oops...lets try it again..that last line was supposed to be. Because its rediculously expensive to renew 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Graham60 wrote:

At the end of the free 1 year subscription what features do you lose if you dont renew it,

You lose

• Cloud Video Recording
  • Cloud Activity Zones (you'd still use activity zones for AC-powered Ultras)
  • Smart Classification (person, animal, vehicle, package)

https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...

On Video Recording:  Arlo has said that they will provide a way to see local video recordings (saved to USB or microSD) through the web interface and the app before the trial subscriptions expire.  That isn't available now.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Adding to the information provided by StephenB, take a look at this article for additional details: What options will I have when the Arlo Smart Premier 1-year service plan ends?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation