Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
Once again Arlo has sent us a firmware update trying to fix something. Never properly tested it and now we're all screwed. This is the third time I'm posting this an Arlo moderators keep deleting my post. Once again the system is broken
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
The system has improved things seems to be working okay for now hopefully it stays that way

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Johnny290,

Your post was merged with an issue thread from this morning that has since been resolved.

What specific issue are you experiencing? Can you provide details?

JamesC

Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
My Arlo systems keep going offline and coming back online again. My local storage is also not working
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Johnny290,

There were intermittent issues that some users were experiencing due to an outage this morning. That issue has been resolved. You can see the details here: status.arlo.com

If you're still experiencing an issue, I encourage you to open a ticket with the Arlo Support team to further investigate: Arlo Support Team You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
Okay the system does seem more stable now as far as the local storage is concerned it seems that my ports have changed so I had to redo the port forwarding thing working okay now
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
Now everytime I close Arlo And I reopen it my ports that I have open aren't working and I can't use local storage
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
The system has improved things seems to be working okay for now hopefully it stays that way
Southwind
Tutor
Tutor

As soon as I downloaded the IOS app update 2.16 on my iphone, the first camera I accessed malfunctioned.   When I tried to set activity zones, the view was a zoomed view rather than the actual view (a problem that occurred with the 2.11.1 update).  The zoom problem also occurred on 5 other IOS devices even though I hadn't downloaded the updated app on them.  That's the first time THAT ever happened.   I tried the usual unplugging and resetting, and then resorted to deactivating the camera.  When I tried to re-add the camera, a box appeared telling me that "a paid Arlo Smart subscription is required to activate the device."  I already have an Arlo Smart Elite subscription that permits 20 cameras and I was re-adding the same camera that I had just deleted!  Please help.  

Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
Agreed something definitely not right
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Southwind,

Check your subscriptions to make sure the camera is participating in your Arlo Smart plan. You can do this by logging in to your Alro account and navigating to Settings > Subscription > Manage Cameras

JamesC

Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
I'm talking about local storage not Cloud storage my cloud storage is working fine. The problem is the latest app You released is the problem
Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation