Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo ultra do not work wired. Works with batteries.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Artaalizadeh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Two Camera do not work wired. They work with batteries but not working wired. Anyone has this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Artaalizadeh,

Can you explain more of the issue you're having? Are you saying your cameras are showing offline when you have them plugged in? Do you have your cameras connected to a Solar Panel or plugged in to an AC adapter?

Artaalizadeh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Jessica,

The problem is 2 of the 5 of my cameras do not work when I plug them in. One goes off other one just work with battery and the charge of the battery goes down even it is plugged in. 

I have tried with different batteries and different outlets and different adapters. these two cameras have issue for sure. 

One goes off it means once I plug it in it immediately turned off. but with battery works. 

I had no issues with all the cameras, they all had plugged in but from last week it started for two of them. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Are you using the magnetic charging cable that came with your Arlo Ultra cameras or officially by Arlo?

Artaalizadeh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I do. And with these two cameras I have switched the charging cables with the other cameras that are working. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

For further assistance with your cameras not working when they're plugged in, please navigate to Settings > Support in the Arlo App for service options available to you.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation