Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo ultra black screen when live stream 4K on Samsung Galaxy S20. Works fine on iPad.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sgodridge
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve recently been getting a black screen when accessing live stream 4K on my Samsung galaxy S20 on mobile data and on WiFi 
if I switch off 4K it’s fine .... I’ve accessed live 4K on my iPad and have no issues only have the black screen on my phone anyone have a fix for this

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Sgodridge,

Try to reboot your phone device to see if that helps. Otherwise, try reinstalling the Arlo app on your Samsung Galaxy S20.

Sgodridge
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JessicaP I’ve tried this and still no joy still getting a black screen 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

You can try removing the battery from your Ultra camera and re-inserting it back or reboot your SmartHub/Base Station to see if that helps.

Or you can contact the Support Team before attempting to restart your camera or SmartHub/Base Station to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Sgodridge
Aspirant
Aspirant

Everything you have suggested I have already done what I can’t understand is why it will play on my iPad and but not on my phone when I select 4K 

Bluey3
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, did you manage to resolve this issue? I have the same phone and same issue over the past 3 months and I can't fix it. Thanks
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation