Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
flyingfinn
Tutor
Tutor

Hi!

I have been lucking for a good security cams about two weeks now, and end up to Arlo Ultra. But, there is some issues makes me wonder my choice to buy Arlo Ultra. I have been thingkin about 3 cam set, two uotside and one movable, in and out to guard my child. 3 cam set 1099€ in finland and I will allso need two outdoor charge cabels 2x50€=100€ and  2 quarter twenty mounts 2x24,90€=49,8€ just for start. But back to the stone age I must take microSD card out fron SmartHub to read it! I don't get it. In this high prised system you suppose to read SD card straight from your smart phone or tablet application. Because there is no free cloud storage after 1 year like in Arlo pro2. 

If that option would be straight, Arlo Ultra is going to be my first choise most definitely. For examble Yale all-in-one you can read SD card straight from your phones app, and it cost 120€. So that can not be impossible to work out.

Thanks,

Harri

5 REPLIES 5
flyingfinn
Tutor
Tutor

-I mean, look for a good security cam..sorry!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

2 choices:

1) Subscribe to PVR

2) Wait until the firmware is released to allow access to the SD card remotely which is promised for later this year.

flyingfinn
Tutor
Tutor

Hi!

I'm not interested of purchasing the PVR and I'm not going to buy Arlo Ultra until the firmware is released to allow access to the SD card remotely.

Kind regards,

Harri

Lichee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Smart move. Do not purchase it. It's such a hassle to have to pull the SD card and viewing it from the computer!.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Lichee wrote:

Smart move. Do not purchase it. It's such a hassle to have to pull the SD card and viewing it from the computer!.

The information above in this thread is now outdated.  Access to the SD card videos via the app or web client very close (per other posts here from Arlo).

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation