Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jasmel2611
Tutor
Tutor

When i press the microphone button on the screen a large round icon comes up telling me the microphone is working , but its blocking my view on whom im talking too, so i cant see them anymore.

Can this issue be rectified ?

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

What OS or device are you using... don't see the issue on web

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Jasmel2611
Tutor
Tutor

@TomMac Its an Iphone 8 run version ios 14.1, your turn the phone long ways to increase the size of the picture and the active microphone symbol sits directly in the Centre on the screen, large enough tp block whom your looking at.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Jasmel2611
Tutor
Tutor

I have worked out the problem the symbol size is increased when you increase the Font size on the i phone, i'm as blind as a bat i have the font turned up the 3/4 of the adjustment, But when i turned it down to its lowest point the microphone symbol decreased to where i thought it should always be on the app. So i cant understand in an App how changing the font size  of the i phone reflects on the symbol size of the Arlo Camera microphone symbol, as it changes nothing else on the App.

Please advise , as we using it i cant see whom im talking to as the circulsar symbol blocks them out.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation