Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
SueD
Follower
Follower

I have one camera that is not recording.  I've tried everything I've read online to resolve this with no luck.  It detects motion but doesn't record.  

Please advise. I'm quite disappointed in the ability to receive customer support.

Thank you,

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey SueD,

Let me reach out to you via private message in regards to your experience with the support team.

LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

Same here since the cameras did the update.  Had 6 cams trigger last night and only one recording on the phone, portal and SD.  Also since the update sometimes you can go live and sometimes you can't.  Has there ever been a firmware update that didn't mess something up ?

MrEngenic
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have two ultras setup so when one detects motion the other should start recording too. This does not work. I test by walking past both cameras one after the other and see them trigger In turn (spotlight goes on). Nu I only receive notification for the first not the second and it only records the first triggered camera (even through the second should record twice, one when the first is triggered and second when it triggers on its own).

I turned off the feature that when one trigger both should record. Now when I trigger the first I get a notification and it records. When I trigger the second same thing so that works as expected.

I have the latest version.
MrEngenic
Aspirant
Aspirant

Jessica

I have emailed my logs related to this issue.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

RAYdisaster
Aspirant
Aspirant
I need to restart the base evry day when i was on hollyday. They maybe solved it couse after come home not need to restart yet.
It was 1 ore 2 cameras who stopet but worked after reset
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation