Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
bbeagle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Is the Arlo Ultra black only available in 4 packs? And is it only available at Best Buy? I haven't seen them on Amazon.

10 REPLIES 10
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bbeagle,

Correct, the 4 camera Black Arlo Ultra kit is only available at Best Buy. You can find out more on this kit here: Arlo - Ultra 4-Camera Indoor/Outdoor Wire-Free 4K HDR Security Camera System - Black

JamesC

bbeagle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thank you for the information.

So, if I want to expand to add more cameras, they must be white? I can't add single black cameras?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You're just looking at the color of the case. Why would the electronics change?

bbeagle
Apprentice
Apprentice

I’m not suggesting that the electronics are different. Just that if I buy the black  4 pack, I can’t buy another single black unit to match the others color wise - looks more uniform this way. 

ColoArtist
Star
Star

I had noticed the black verion at Best Buy and was surprised to find it was nowhere to be found elsewhere. I was also surprised it was only listed as a 4-pack. My hopes were that when it was released other versions, and in particular, the individual camera options would become available.

Well it was released this week, and is still in stock for shipping and also at my local stores. However  it's still just the 4-pack.

I want an additional camera. Also I'd like to add solar panels, wall mounts and cords but I want them to be black also. I'd go ahead and buy the combo and am willing to wait for the additions but not if there are no plans to produce black versions of the accessories. I had asked about the solar panel earlier but never really got a yes or no answer.

surfer1000
Luminary
Luminary
Where can I get Black in UK?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

surfer1000,

At this time, the Black kit is available only at Best Buy in the US.

JamesC

detsroh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is the black version available in black in Denmark or europe? If not, when can we expect it? TIA!

detsroh
Aspirant
Aspirant

If the black version isn't available i Europe, can i buy the North American version and use it in Europe/Denmark? Or are the limitations regarding the cloud service, software or hardware differences? 

Is there officially a model number VMS5440B-100EUS ?

Hoping for a fast response - Thanks in advance 🙂

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

detsroh,

We do not recommend purchasing product from outside your region as the kits may not come with appropriate accessories for your geography. Additionally, the included 1 year free subscription that comes with the Ultra kits can only be redeemed if the kit is set up in the same country in which it is purchased.

For availability in your area, take a look at arlo.com and click "buy now" for local retailer options.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation