Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra Recording Scenerio

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
onewontwo
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm using geofencing to arm/disarm the camera. I would like to record motion even while we are home, but not receive notifications until a certain time of day. I was able to create a mode which allows me to record while we are home, but I can't figure how to incorporate a schedule that would send notifications during the time frame I want. Am I missing something or isn't it possible?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

onewontwo,

By default, the "Armed" mode will send push notifications when motion is detected. To accomplish what you're trying to do, create a custom mode that does not send push notifications when detected but is otherwise identical to the default "Armed" mode.

Now input the default "Armed" mode into your schedule during hours where you want push notifications and input the custom mode during hours where you do not want push notifications.

You can then set up geofencing for home/away using that schedule if you desire.

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

onewontwo,

By default, the "Armed" mode will send push notifications when motion is detected. To accomplish what you're trying to do, create a custom mode that does not send push notifications when detected but is otherwise identical to the default "Armed" mode.

Now input the default "Armed" mode into your schedule during hours where you want push notifications and input the custom mode during hours where you do not want push notifications.

You can then set up geofencing for home/away using that schedule if you desire.

JamesC

onewontwo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Perfect! Thank you for the help. I did not realize that I was capable to choose a mode during scheduling.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation