Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra Cameras NOT Recording after recent Base Station Update

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MotoX9928
Follower
Follower

So none of my Arlo Ultra cameras have been recording any activity since November 5th which coincidentally is when the most recent firmware update came out for the Arlo SmartHub VMB5000 - 1.14.0.10.

I also noticed 1 of my cameras was only showing a tiny portion of the full frame. I went in and reset the video setting on that particular camera and it went back to normal. It was never set up to be zoomed in so I assume that was a bug from the update. 

Anyways, does anyone have any recommendations? I have reset the base station, made sure everything is up to date. Reset router and looked through every setting. They were working flawlessly before the update. Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MotoX9928,

Are you using a custom mode or the default Armed mode? Do you see any difference in behavior when using a different mode?

JamesC

Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
Well if you called tech support they would probably tell you to uninstall and reinstall the cameras one at a time. They may even tell you to uninstall the base station and start from scratch
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation