Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bml99
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

One of my Arlo Ultra camera stop recording since yesterday. When motion get detecked, the floodlight will turn on but the camera just not recording at all. All other cameras works fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bml99
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello James,

Setting are fine, not been changed. I unpluged the power cable to the base for 10 mins and plug it back and all 4 cameras back to normal. Any idea what may cause this issue?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bml99,

Are you using a custom mode or the default Armed mode? Are you able to live stream the camera that's having an issue?

JamesC

bml99
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello James,

The tech guy asked me to created a customized mode to solve the problem; however, the issue just solved for around 48 hours and the camera stop recording again. I have been tried both "Armed" and the customised mode.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bml99,

When using the default "Armed" mode, there should be a rule for each camera, check to make sure no changes have been made to the rules that would tell the camera not to record.

JamesC

bml99
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello James,

Setting are fine, not been changed. I unpluged the power cable to the base for 10 mins and plug it back and all 4 cameras back to normal. Any idea what may cause this issue?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation