Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra Activity zones and cloud storage for 7 days not showing up on powered cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jrauser
Follower
Follower

Good morning, i used to run a subscription for 4 cameras all Ultra's. local sim card for 4k storage with no issues with either of these things.  now subscription has run out and no zones, no cloud storage and i cannot see any video's in cloud even for the current day. 

Are all these things gone now with Arlo? i though no subscription was 7 days of low res recording? i even tired tuning off local storage and logged into the dashboard on my desktop and activity zones are not there either as suggested by support answering another owner. 

thanks for any info!

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Jrauser wrote:

Good morning, i used to run a subscription for 4 cameras all Ultra's. local sim card for 4k storage with no issues with either of these things.  now subscription has run out and no zones, no cloud storage and i cannot see any video's in cloud even for the current day. 

Arlo stopped offering 7-day cloud storage on new camera models back in 2018 (fwiw, the first camera model that didn't have it was the Ultra).   A subscription is needed for cloud storage, activity zones, and for smart notifications.

The SD card in the base can be used for local storage - you could make sure that is set up properly.  You would then be able to see the local recordings in the app (not a great experience, but possible).  But if you need activity zones also, then you probably should just subscribe.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation