Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Eima
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good morning,

Have a problem with Arlo ultra hub. I have this set for couple of years and few days before the cameras  was not detected (offline) ,so I tried to power off the hub, disconnect the ethernet cable , deleted arlo hub from my app, deleted and installed the app and nothing...also did reset on the hub. Now i am trying to add the hub to my app and it is not detected. Hub led is solid blue, also if i open list of wifi networks i can see arlo hub. Any suggestions what to do? Thanks and have a good day

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Eima,

You mentioned that you did a reset to your SmartHub. Try attempting another factory reset by following these instructions: How can I factory reset my Arlo SmartHub or base station?

Once the LED stops flashing amber, unplug your SmartHub from the AC adapter and Ethernet and then (before plugging them back in to your SmartHub) follow the instructions given from the Arlo app on your phone device or the web client on your computer

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried adding it with my.arlo.com (in a PC browser)?

Eima
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for answer. Just tried ... nothing changes : Your Base Station could not be discovered... 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Eima,

You mentioned that you did a reset to your SmartHub. Try attempting another factory reset by following these instructions: How can I factory reset my Arlo SmartHub or base station?

Once the LED stops flashing amber, unplug your SmartHub from the AC adapter and Ethernet and then (before plugging them back in to your SmartHub) follow the instructions given from the Arlo app on your phone device or the web client on your computer

Eima
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just tried, but nothing... ☹️ then looks like hardware problem? Any ideas what it can be? If the light is solid blue (so hub is connected to the internet) and hub appears in the list of wifi (so it is sending signal).

Eima
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good morning, did it few more times today and it worked! Thanks Jessica! 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation