Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Detecting Motion But No Recordings

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
faroarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I've got 5x Arlo Ultras and the Base Station. My base automatically arms between 9PM and 5AM on all but as of a month ago, I'll receive the notifications but upon logging in with the mobile app / web interface, there are no events displayed. I took screenshots from my phone (notifications) and then the web/Android app that are displayed. Everything is updated to whatever the latest version is. Any ideas on how to fix this? I have a working 16GB SD card that has recorded in the past.

Thanks!

A9oPFWz.pngCwDDoEA.pngGAMq4p7.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
faroarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

For some reason, when I posted this, both the "Cloud" and "Base Station" offered 0 videos. I moved to our base and all vidoes are there.. looks like we're good (for now).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@faroarlo wrote:

Hi,

I've got 5x Arlo Ultras and the Base Station. My base automatically arms between 9PM and 5AM on all but as of a month ago, I'll receive the notifications but upon logging in with the mobile app / web interface, there are no events displayed. I took screenshots from my phone (notifications) and then the web/Android app that are displayed. Everything is updated to whatever the latest version is. Any ideas on how to fix this? I have a working 16GB SD card that has recorded in the past.

Do you have a subscription?  Hard to tell from your post.

I can't tell from the screenshots if you are looking at the SD card storage or the cloud storage.

faroarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

No cloud subscription.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@faroarlo wrote:

No cloud subscription.

When you access the library from the app, does the label at the top say "Cloud" or does it have the base station name?  If it says "Cloud", can you select the base station name?

Is the phone on the your local WiFi network when you are looking at the library?  Maybe also make sure that the app is allowed to use the wifi network.

If you are seeing the base station name, then sometimes restarting the base will resolve this issue.

faroarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

For some reason, when I posted this, both the "Cloud" and "Base Station" offered 0 videos. I moved to our base and all vidoes are there.. looks like we're good (for now).

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation