Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 29 Replies
  • 21 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation
iamarlo
Guide
Guide
Anyone experiencing these issues on their Arlo App 3.6.4 on an Android?
1. No timestamp when viewing a recorded video.
2. While viewing a recorded video, it jumps back to another recorded video from the previous day.
3. Random motion push notification but nothing is recorded and there was no motion.
4. The last recorded motion doesn't update on the list of devices. Example, it displays 4 hours on the image but there was a motion 10 minutes ago.
5. Audio and likely mic can no longer be accessed for a camera.
29 REPLIES 29
HazzMatt
Apprentice
Apprentice
Here we are still - June 12th and the "last activity" camera image still does not update. I have Arlo ultra cams and noticed this issue in early May - figured it was a firmware update and it definitely was. Still not fixed. Dang it!!!
stonecold
Guide
Guide
Exactly...super frustrating! I've had Arlo cameras since 2019, upgraded over the years and spent a fortune. This is one of the most annoying issues to date, not having the thumbnails update. It's pushing me to phase them out and install an NVR system. Disappointing
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development team is continuing to investigate the thumbnail issue. As soon as I have more information available to share, I will provide an update here on the community.

Thanks,

JamesC

r-t66
Aspirant
Aspirant

having all those problems but now also finding my arlo pro 3 recordings play the video for about 10 seconds whilst the audio continues , this has happened since android 12 update , though my pro camera videos play fine 

Debmarie1019
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have all the same issues as chvo since I updated to 3.6.4 in April. Haven't done any further updates and I see it still continues with everyone has done updates since as well. I quickly download the video I need to see before it refreshes again and watch it that way. Not good. Please fix.
Discussion stats
  • 29 Replies
  • 21 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation