• 6 Antworten
  • 1246 Aufrufe
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 in Unterhaltung
Vero78
Aspirant
Aspirant

Bonjour,

J'ai installé une caméra Essential Spotlight, et j'y ai accès par l'application. J'ai voulu inviter une personne comme amie, elle a créé son compte et a cliqué sur le lien dans l'email reçu, et son statut est "accepté". Mais ma caméra n'apparait pas dans ses périphériques. J'ai essayé de supprimer et renvoyer l'invitation mais tjrs le même problème.

Dans l'onglet "périphériques" elle ne peut qu'ajouter un nouvel élément.

Merci d'avance pour votre aide

6 ANTWORTEN 6
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Arlo is slowly introducing a new user interface.  The older one has "library" as a main option, the newer one has "feed".

Your symptoms suggest that you have "library" in your app, and your friend has "feed".

To get the sharing to work, you need to migrate to "feed",  You can do that by using "add device", and then start to add a Pro 5s camera.  You don't have one, so you can't complete it.  But the process will prompt you to migrate to "feed".

Vero78
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unfortunately it didn't work... I selected the Pro 5s 2k cam, and run through the sync process, it didn't work not surprisingly but I didn't get any prompt, only the "no cam found" message and the choice to try again or to go to the support page...

Additionally, I realised this morning that my cam doesn't record anymore on my app, I only get notifications but nothing in the library. When I go to the different modes, to setup the action for every element, I see "send notifications" checked if movement detected, but recording is in grey and not checkable... 

Any further advice for both issues?

Thanks

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Vero78 wrote:

Additionally, I realised this morning that my cam doesn't record anymore on my app, I only get notifications but nothing in the library. When I go to the different modes, to setup the action for every element, I see "send notifications" checked if movement detected, but recording is in grey and not checkable... 

Did you check the subscription status?

@Vero78 wrote:

I selected the Pro 5s 2k cam, and run through the sync process, it didn't work not surprisingly but I didn't get any prompt, only the "no cam found" message and the choice to try again or to go to the support page...

And you still see "Library"? Not "Feed"?

Vero78
Aspirant
Aspirant

My subsription menu is in grey and not clickable on my app, but I checked on the website and I can see my Verisure-smart subscription (it's a partnership with an alarm system provider).

On my friend's app, she has "feed" and not "library". She gets the notifications when the cam detects something, but nothing happens when she clicks on it, and she can't see the notifications or the cams in the app...

Thanks for your help !

Vero78
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any Help on my problem ?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to the Profile icon > Support Center > Select device > contact

Diskussionsstatistiken
  • 6 Antworten
  • 1247 Aufrufe
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 in Unterhaltung