Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
SwiftyRox
Apprentice
Apprentice

I've seen one other post about this in 2021, but no resolve, and one response from Arlo saying the developers were looking into it. Is anyone else experiencing a severe inconsistency with the battery levels in the app, and in multiple browsers? Before anyone suggests clearing the browser cache, I've tried that multiple times, and Google is different from Edge, and both are different from the app on my phone which seems to offer the most accurate reading. 

Of course, I can just go to the app for my reading, but sometimes I'm sitting at my desk, and want to view a bigger video or image. I'm just wondering if Arlo/Netgear are working on this, or do they plan on figuring it out? Has anyone heard or know of a way to get the browsers to be in sync with the app? Thanks!! 

2 REPLIES 2
Dannybear
Master
Master
Yes, been ongoing for a long time, I also loose live view recording and snapshot capability, additionally if the camera goes offline you can’t access it anymore when it comes back. Charging icons are also impacted.

If you enjoy the 2fa dance you can always use the browser incognito/private window.

If you want it to be correct when you login then just set the browser site cookie to clear on exit the “my.arlo.com” site only to always refresh the local site folder at login.
cokstt
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem - just charged one of the cameras 100% yet it shows 21% on browser for that camera no matter how many times I refresh, etc......  doesn't give me a lot of faith in the service.  Considering buying a subscription but seem to be so many bugs that they haven't fixed!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation