Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

An unexpected error occurred.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
No88Fan
Star
Star

When trying to go Live on cameras on both my base stations, I'm getting "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again." on my laptop through arlo.com. I can go Live on my iPad just fine. Any ideas? Is the web site causing this?

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is Flash enabled in the browser? Are you live streaming 4k or lower? Try turning off 4k live streaming.

No88Fan
Star
Star

I'm using Chrome at home and at work. I have Flash enabled in both locations. I'll have to check what resolution I'm using for live video but it's probably not 4K since I don't have anything that will display 4K.

No88Fan
Star
Star

Forgot to mention that I had the error last night at home but iPad worked then and work computer with Chrome worked this morning.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

No88Fan,

Are you still experiencing the same issue now at home?

JamesC

No88Fan
Star
Star

Yes, it's still broke! I've done everything I can find to allow Flash in Chrome. The Flash icon at the top of the page is green. I've reloaded the page numerous times. I've loaded the latest Flash. I don't know what else to try.

No88Fan
Star
Star

Here's another fact I just realized might have bearing. I have two Display Adapters: AMD Radeon HD 6800M Series and Intel HD Graphics 3000. This weekend, the AMD device started failing (boot would hang with no video) so I disabled it. Also, the Intel device reports that Windows has stopped it reported problems. But I still have good video on my extended monitor that the screen controller calls the PC monitor. I don't know how my video is working with these two devices disabled but I've had this "unexpected error" ever since then.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation