Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

Am I being filmed?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MB1971
Aspirant
Aspirant
The support from Arlo has been non-existent. So inept that I feel I being punked. As if someone was pranking me. Like I’m in the Truman Show, and everyone is watching my frustrating reaction to Arlos’s non-existent customer service
Model: VMB5000 | Arlo Ultra SmartHub
JessicaP
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi MB1971,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

MB1971
Aspirant
Aspirant

I think it would be better if Arlo’s tech support was a bit more up front. Like when you’re on hold, the recording should say something like. Someone will be will you shortly. They will be nice and listen to what your problem is. They will say that they will contact you within two days, and address your problem. They may even ask you for your phone number in case you get disconnected from them. Then ...they will do absolutely nothing.
If this happens you, then we suggest you call back and start all over with another tech support person that will do the same exact thing.

MB1971
Aspirant
Aspirant
Had same issues. They simply give you the impression they will take care of it, and will call you in 2 days. They don’t follow through at all. Then you start over again with a new person, repeating all the same info, knowing this person will eventually do nothing to help with a problem, that they are at fault for. Nice product, but for me ZERO support
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation