Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MB1971
Aspirant
Aspirant

At the point where I'm going to return 3 Ultra sets and a number of pro sets. The product is nice, but it's positive points, in my case, have been over shadowed by their awful customer service.    I have gotten no where  with tech support, other than receiving letters, which I don't understand their meaning, or being told I'll be contacted in two days, and 9 days later receiving an email from them that I can't decipher.     It's not that Arlo has been disagreeing with my points (their tech agreed with me), its just that they have no idea how to deal with it.  They asked for, and I have them, my original receipts etc.   Not having the answer, they simply didn't get back to me.  I hope they realize that some customers want to rely on their products for security that is more than "who's stealing my newspaper" and "watch what the dog does when we're not home".  

Does anyone know of another level of support at Alro that is more knowledgeable than the tech's that email you and pick up the phone when you call?  There has to be.

3 REPLIES 3
demannu
Apprentice
Apprentice

unfortunately, you'll likely not receive the help you are after, this forum is filled with frustrated posts like yours with no resolve. Return them while you still can, arlo is a rubbish product made by a company that doesn't deserve your hard earned money. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Forums are usually filled with complaints and frustrated users - that's what they're here for. You rarely get excited, happy users posting. 

Maybe if you explained what your problem is we could help.

demannu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Forums can also be places where people have discussions about products they enjoy, that's a rear occasion for Arlo though. More than happy to help where possible but if someone has the opportunity to return an Arlo product that'll always be the most helpful answer as they're simply not a fit for purpose security product. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation