Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
Ayrity
Guide
Guide
Do we have any word on when the outdoor charging cable and the solar panel might be out and released? What about extra batteries and a charging station? Just curious, I dont see them listed on arlos site here.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ayrity,

Coming soon, please keep an eye out on Amazon and Best Buy online as many Ultra accessories are available for pre-order on those sites at this time. I'll provide updates here when we have more specific information on availability.

JamesC

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ayrity,

Coming soon, please keep an eye out on Amazon and Best Buy online as many Ultra accessories are available for pre-order on those sites at this time. I'll provide updates here when we have more specific information on availability.

JamesC

MKennedy007
Tutor
Tutor

Good evening, 

Is there any update as to when the accessories will be released for the Arlo Ultra Cameras?  Initially amazon.com stated January 31st; however not it's not until March 29th (Charging Cables).  Is this correct?  I have a camera in a high traffic area that only lasts a few days.  Is there a place I am able to get the accessories sooner?

KBDIY
Initiate
Initiate
I think Arlo should make the accessories available now for the early adopters. I paid $1000 for a four camera system but I can only use three cameras as the fourth camera is being used as a charger to charge the battery..
MKennedy007
Tutor
Tutor

Can an Arlo representative comment on this.   Why are the accessories not released?  It's becoming extremely frustrating to continually charge all of my cameras with the ~2.5-foot cable that was included.   I am running extension cords everywhere to keep all of the high-traffic cameras functioning.  

Goodoltom
Guide
Guide
Ive preordered the solar panel and charger from Best Buy, estimated delivery date is May.

Just an FYI
ItsPlayTime
Apprentice
Apprentice

@Goodoltom wrote:
Ive preordered the solar panel and charger from Best Buy, estimated delivery date is May.

Just an FYI

Any update to the release date from Best Buy? 

Amazon is listing release date for the accessories and all are before May.

I would prefer to order from Best Buy as I have rewards certificates to use but I don't want to wait another month.

FWIW Amazon lists release dates as

Solar Panel  3-17-19

Outdoor Charge Cable: 3-21-19

Dual Charging Station: 3-20-19

Extra Battery: 3-29-19

Hopefully Best Buy will update their release dates to match Amazon's.

MKennedy007
Tutor
Tutor

Good evening,

Now the release date is changed to May 8, 2019.  Would someone from Arlo provide an actual date of the release?

kangaroonemesis
Aspirant
Aspirant

Release date has now been changed to June 8th, 2019 on Amazon for the charging cable. Best Buy has removed all release dates from their website. 

It seems as though Arlo may never deliver the cables. 

Gigi_Puff
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sigh, after a not a word for 1+ month, anyone have any info on this?

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation