Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
nwviewer
Aspirant
Aspirant

hello, I am new with this system and still working out some details.

I have 4 arlo ultras connected to the smarthub. I am using the free smart premier plan that came with them. I had an sd card in the hub. For the past 2 weeks, I've been able to view prior days' footage, but today I switched the SD cards and found that I can not view any videos prior to today. I can view them from today from before I switched sd cards, but not for yesterday or last week. Specifically, I am saying that I can't view them through the arlo web portal.

I thought that they were being stored on the arlo cloud in 2K and only 4K copies were being stored on the sd card. But instead, the cloud is only storing today's clips, and previous to that, the were only on the sd card.

Is this right? Or, should I be able to store them on the cloud + on the local sd card.

The premier plan says that it includes 30-day video history?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

The videos should be in the cloud library.

Did you check that your cameras are still in the premier plan?  Go into "manage cameras" in the subscription, and check.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

The videos should be in the cloud library.

Did you check that your cameras are still in the premier plan?  Go into "manage cameras" in the subscription, and check.

nwviewer
Aspirant
Aspirant

yes, the cameras are participating in the plan.

turns out that the recordings are there after all. I wonder if it just didn't clear the filter. I checked and doublechecked to make sure that there way no filter, but there must have been something cached that cleared itself overnight.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation