Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
McMadjock
Tutor
Tutor

I’ve got an ultra smart hub . If I try to view local 4K stream on my iPad it works fine . If I try to view it on my Samsung s20 ultra then I get sound but a black screen. If I switch off local 4K streaming then the picture returns. I have unplugged the battery, reset the hub, checked for updates, reinstalled the app but no joy.

Any ideas

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey McMadjock,

Have you tried rebooting your Samsung S20 Ultra and making sure that you're on WiFi as well? You could also try toggling your WiFi off and on and toggling your Airplane Mode off and on to see if that helps.

McMadjock
Tutor
Tutor

I’ve tried all that. I’ve got a very good signal and speed on WiFi, over 300Mbps. As I said it works fine without 4K streaming but as soon as I select 4K the screen goes black although the sound remains. I’ve rebooted the camera, the hub, the phone and still no change

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Robi1970
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi!

I´ve had the same problem since I purchased my S20 Ultra.  I have been in contact with Arlo Support and JamesC(Community Manager) without getting any succes in finding any solution. 

https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Ultra/Black-Screen-in-Live-Mode/td-p/1738129

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Robi1970,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation