Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

2 of my 7 cameras do not show under smart notifications

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

Now that the year is up and we pay for cloud storage brings more issues.  So with seven cameras 5 are covered and I pay extra for the other 2.  The issue is the extra two don't show up in the online app under smart notifications, only the first five.  So over to the android app and all seven show in smart, until you hit edit and then the two extra disappear.  So is there an answer for this on here.

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

LandJS,

There is an issue with how cameras are displayed in this area of the UI. The development team is working on a fix. I will provide an update when I have more information.

JamesC

LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

Thanks James

LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

JamesC I now need to add that since going to the pay plan about 1/3 of the notifications aren't being sent even for what's in the library and far to many people and vehicles are showing as motion now forcing me to keep all motion active defeating smart notifications.  This changed after going off the free year.  Thanks, I know you watch.

LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

an e-mail asking did I get the answer I needed. Yes and No, it now works on my phone but not online.  Only 5 show online.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation