Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

1 of 4 New Arlo Ultra not working

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
dajah
Aspirant
Aspirant
I purchased a kit of 4 new ultra cameras and I am unable to get one of the four ultra’s to working correctly. What is happening is it either starts to record or stream for about 1 to 2 seconds and then stops and goes off-line. I have reset the camera and reset the hub multiple times and nothing seems to fix it . I have also check that it has the latest firmware . I have also pulled the battery out to reset the camera and reset the camera vis the reset button and re added it to the hub. Any suggestions? RMA?
6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Swap cameras around to see if it's the camera or location. A poor signal can be the issue.

dajah
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you for your response, however I have tried that and currently it is the closest of the 4, with only 10ft from the hub and still having the issue.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Swap at the store or open a case with support:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

dajah,

Is the behavior the same if the camera is powered with a charging cable? Does the battery charge?

JamesC

dajah
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you for your reply, Yea, I tried just the battery and just an a/c power cord without the battery installed, both had the same issue. Also the battery does charge when installed and plugged into a/c.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

dajah,

Given the troubleshooting steps you've already taken, I recommend contacting the support team as suggested above by jguerdat to further investigate the issue.

You will find several options for contacting support here: Arlo Support Team

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation