dissatisfied - multiple reasons

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mysticozzy
Follower
Follower

Recently bought 2 sets of cameras given the price id expect MUCH more than whats been delivered. HIGHLY considering taking them back for a refund.

1. The app. CLUNKY useless works some of the time and unable to cancel trial subscriptions and the CVR plan that was put on one of my cameras. 

2. OVERPRICED PLANS for an average home user the pricing is ridiculous given the prices of the cameras already

3. Cannot manually record something going on whilst viewing a camera the buttons arent there ( ultra 2 ) 

4. Unnecessary notifications of trees moving. 

5. at least a 30 second delay between something happening and the notification popping up. by the time i get to the notification the event has finished. 
  6. battery life is rubbish at best even with the optimised setting selected. 

7. activity zones do nothing and still get notified of things moving in that area.

8. unable to stop the trial subscription which is limiting my features that i can access on the app.

9. cancelling a subscription rebills you for something you deselected. 

10. many more features that should be active or selectable arent. 

I can keep going but as far as im concerned this system is rubbish and as said above will consider taking it back for a refund. Its just a glorified expensive deterrent right now
1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@mysticozzy wrote:

unable to stop the trial subscription which is limiting my features that i can access on the app.

FWIW, the trial subscription has all the features of the paid one.  So it does limit not what you can access.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation