Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Videos gone after adding subscription plan

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
smithcodusty
Follower
Follower

Here is an interaction with Arlo Support. 

I added the subscription plan today but we have always had the free 7 days of recordings that would display  

I am sorry Dusty when you subscribe to a new plan the video which is stored on the previous plan's cloud storage will be removed. The videos were gone before that. why would you delete someones security footage when they upgrade a plan? These cameras aren't for just taking pretty pictures  

I understand that this situation is difficult but when you purchase a plan the library will be only able to show the recording of the new plan. I am sorry you are having this difficulty Explain the other thing then why were they gone before I purchased a new subscription?  

Could you please let me know which camera's recording was gone before you purchase the plan? All cameras

1 REPLY 1
dcfox1
Master
Master

To clarify what model do you have that you mentioned 7 day plan. The Ultra2 where you posted always needed a subscription. The Pro2 and older still have the 7 day storage. If you have a Ultra2 did the 3 month trial expire? If so you would have lost those recordings if you let it expire. 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation