Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ultra camera video not appearing on my subscription

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
abraxasbob
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Ultra camera video has stopped appearing on my subscription for the cloud; my other two cameras (front door bell and backyard Pro) still show. The Ultra video shows on the app, and the hub says all three cameras are connected. When I check "subscription" on the app it says "3 of 3 cameras participating". My subscription is a new Arlo Smart Premier Multi camera, which replaced my one year free trial. I searched the Community but couldn't find this problem. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

Since it shows all 3 participating the Ultra should have cloud recordings. Try taking it out of the active subscription and adding it back. You can also try rebooting the Hub or reboot the cam by removing the battery and putting it back. Make sure you don't have any filters on in the library first. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dcfox1
Master
Master

Since it shows all 3 participating the Ultra should have cloud recordings. Try taking it out of the active subscription and adding it back. You can also try rebooting the Hub or reboot the cam by removing the battery and putting it back. Make sure you don't have any filters on in the library first. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Maybe also try making a manual recording (assuming the camera will livestream).

abraxasbob
Aspirant
Aspirant

You are awesome! I hadn't thought to check filters, and sure enough only two cameras were selected. Thanks again!!

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation