Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ultra 2 not connecting to homekit

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
scorpio11101983
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I try to pair my brand new Ultra 2 hub to HomeKit, I get an “Unable to add accessory. This accessory cannot be used with HomeKit. I’ve tried everything I’ve read online and nothing works. Customer support seems to be vacant. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

scorpio11101983,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
scorpio11101983
Aspirant
Aspirant

Attaching screen shot of error. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

scorpio11101983,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

scorpio11101983
Aspirant
Aspirant
That seems to have resolved the issue! Thank you.
Haydizl
Aspirant
Aspirant
Im having this same problem .if i got through homekit to add it it tells me it is not compatible .if i got through the arlo app to connect it it just constantly says “connect to bridge” and nothing ever happens.please help
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Haydizl,

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation