Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ultra 2 No longer streams or records in 4k!

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
bgreig
Star
Star

This is nothing new, been seeing it all over this forum, my Ultra 2 no longer work in 4k!  No matter what I do, there is never 4k!  The only thing that i can think of is the fact that they limit 4k now to their Premier subscription service!  I don't see how a company can sell a product and change its features after a customer has been using it!  Based on the complaints, this is nothing new to Arlo!  I will be selling these very soon and replacing them with another camera setup.

3 REPLIES 3
JRomer79
Aspirant
Aspirant

I reviewed an issue I was having with no 4K. If you have Auto Zoom or Tracking on, then the camera acts only as a 1080 p camera. That was not clear to me in the setup. Now I know. Prevented us catching 3 perps breaking into cars due to a crappy video recording. Sigh,

JRomer79
Aspirant
Aspirant

I reviewed an issue I was having with no 4K with my Ultra 2s. If you have Auto Zoom or Tracking on, then the camera acts only as a 1080 p camera. That was not clear to me in the setup. Now I know. Prevented us catching 3 perps breaking into cars due to a crappy video recording. Sigh,

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation