Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Split screen camera view

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
kr0490
Follower
Follower

I am looking at replacing my nest outdoor cameras with Arlo Ultra cams, but i wanted some information on if there is an ability to setup a multicamera view. I basically want to be able to see all 5 cameras live on a screen or tablet (i will have the power wired to the cameras). Is this possible with the Arlo Ultra 2 and the doorbell cams?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That depends on the size and resolution of your screen. It's possible but won't work in all cases. Also, live view times out at ~30 minutes so you'll have to keep restarting it.

LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

One thing to keep in mind in the 4K live setting it says only two at a time.  Can't say if 4K live is toggled off.

M6cabriolet
Aspirant
Aspirant

Don't waste your time. These cameras are crap. I am sure they will ban me soon but the support you get from the company is 0 and you might as well burn $600 in a fire because they will be useless after a few months anyway. And then if you do want to return some camera's or replace them, they will charge you to return their defective equipment. Stay away....go check out wyze cams. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation