Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Smart Hubs stopped working at two locations simultaneously

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Daddio253
Follower
Follower

My Smarthub has stopped working, again.  It randomly lost connection to all my cameras yesterday.  I have 4 Ultra 2 cameras connected to the base.  The base is model VMB5000r6.  Firmware is 1.21.1.0_1431_9611cf3.  The system worked fine for more than a year then just stopped.  Nothing in my system changed. Same internet router, same location in the house, etc.   No power outages or disruptions to service.  I went through all the trouble shooting steps to no avail. Eventually had to do a factory reset of the Smarthub and all of my cameras. That worked great, for week. Then yesterday it stopped working again. Amber light is flashing, again.  I know it is not my internet. I have internet access and all my other smart devices are working. I have an Arlo system at two different locations 40 miles apart and both stopped working yesterday, at the same time. Did Arlo push out an update or something else that would have caused the system to crash? 

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation