Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Secure Trial Inquiry

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
darkness975
Apprentice
Apprentice

When I bought my new ultra 2 system I also signed up for the arlo secure plus plan as well.  In looking at my account I see that the new ultra 2s are listed as being part of the 3 month secure trial, whereas my older pro 2s are listed as being in an active arlo secure. 

When the trial runs out will the ultra 2s switch over to my active arlo secure account?   

Thanks in advance for replies. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you have the new user interface with Dashboard and Feed, yes. If you have the old UI you'll need to go to Settings, Subscription, Manage Cameras to move the cameras into your paid plan proactively when the trial ends.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you have the new user interface with Dashboard and Feed, yes. If you have the old UI you'll need to go to Settings, Subscription, Manage Cameras to move the cameras into your paid plan proactively when the trial ends.

darkness975
Apprentice
Apprentice

I did not realize there was more than one interface so I guess I have the old interface? Seems kind of weird but if I can just Move the ultra's into the paid category when the trial ends I guess that's easy enough to do.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation