Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Out of Coupons

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
dougwevans
Aspirant
Aspirant

In very good faith, I signed up for newsletters, etc., and was promised a discount coupon on my first order. I spent days studying the products and specifications and put together a considerable order, only to find, when I checked the coupon email, that it was "Out of Coupons!" Please explain to me why I should not take my business elsewhere?

Doug

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

dougwevans,

I've opened a ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

jamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

I would think that being out of coupons would be your first clue.

dougwevans
Aspirant
Aspirant

No, it was not my first clue!

The first clue is when they state that "if you get on our mailing list, you will get a coupon for 10% off your first order."

The second clue is when you get an email that states in the header, "Find your 10% discount code below!"

It takes getting to the 3rd clue before it says they are out— that you really find out.

I believed in their correspondence. Before that third clue, I invested a bunch of time and had faith in their marketing campaign. In the end—I guess I am clueless... I should have Googled if that was a real promise.

Doug

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

You can try clearing the web browser cookies and starting again or Private message one of the arlo moderators here to escalate the issue for you. @JamesC, @ShayneS

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

dougwevans,

I've opened a ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

jamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation