Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Doorbell don't record to local storage (SD)

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
hotuonghung
Tutor
Tutor

I have a VMB5000r6 Ultra SmartHub running firmware 1.20 4.0_1367_36740e8 and Arlo Doorbell with firmware 1.5.0_688_d393ec1_159a075. My Doorbell didn't record to local storage (SD) from 12/12/2022 to now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dlalancette
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've got this message from support : 

I do apologize for that. I wish we can give you a free cloud recording. Local storage is free when you set up and we apologize if there's a known issue on the local storage. We would be updating you once this issue fixed. We understand your patience for this matter.
Just a quick recap, you reached us today because of the local recording not working and advised that this is a known issue, and our team is aware on this and working to have this issue fixed as soon as possible.
Here is your case number 43271761 for future reference. For other online support options, you may visit our websites at support.arlo.com and community.arlo.com. Aside from this, would there be anything else that I can assist you with today?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dlalancette
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've got this message from support : 

I do apologize for that. I wish we can give you a free cloud recording. Local storage is free when you set up and we apologize if there's a known issue on the local storage. We would be updating you once this issue fixed. We understand your patience for this matter.
Just a quick recap, you reached us today because of the local recording not working and advised that this is a known issue, and our team is aware on this and working to have this issue fixed as soon as possible.
Here is your case number 43271761 for future reference. For other online support options, you may visit our websites at support.arlo.com and community.arlo.com. Aside from this, would there be anything else that I can assist you with today?
hotuonghung
Tutor
Tutor

Can you give me a free cloud recording at the time you fix this issue?

LHED
Aspirant
Aspirant

How will we know when it is fixed?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@LHED wrote:

How will we know when it is fixed?

It should be fixed now.  Check that you are running the most recent firmware for your base.

Also, try restarting it, and see if that helps.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation