Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
YsB
Guide
Guide

Real time view and local recordings stopped working. 

Real time view via the internet web site is OK.

Please fix immediate, thanks

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like a local issue. Start by rebooting the [phone and reinstalling the app.

YsB
Guide
Guide

Did this. Have reinstalled the app om my android phone and doesn't let me login 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@YsB wrote:

Did this. Have reinstalled the app om my android phone and doesn't let me login 

Is the problem the 2-factor authentication?  If so, have you tried using email for authentication?  (That's easiest if you can get the code in the email on a nearby PC or tablet).

Edinburgh_lad1
Prodigy
Prodigy

There seems to be a problem with 2FA as I keep on getting a message like factor data invalid etc. Eventually, I can log on but for the past week or two, the 2FA hasn't worked properly. See my other post about this indicating when it started to happen.

YsB
Guide
Guide

Can you please elaborate on this 2FA process for login into your arlo app on your cell phone. The login screen of the app shows 2 entry fields only:  Email and Password,  that's it.

Entering these two fields and pressing the login key turns the wheel for a few seconds and then returns with the Password field empty (like asking again the password)  no other message or error indication.  This can repeat on and on.

These same credentials are loging me in to my Arlo web site.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@YsB were you able to log into your account?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation