Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Help with newly purchases Ultra 2 system and other issues

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JK_Martin
Aspirant
Aspirant

We just purchased a new 4 camera Ultra 2 system since our Pro 2 appears to be set for EOL. Now we have it and don't know the next steps to get it all working. We have the app for our old system but don't see a place to add new device when looking to add the new hub and cameras. What am I missing and why can we not speak with a live customer service tech? I am hoping someone here can assist and we can get the new system in play. Thank you kindly.

2 REPLIES 2
JK_Martin
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nevermind folks, I continued to search and finally found the answer of where to add my new HUB. Now I will be continuing to read on if I add the Pro 2 cameras to the new HUB along with the new cameras (totaling 8). Just need to add the new cams when I can place them and move the older ones. Thanks folks.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JK_Martin wrote:

Nevermind folks, I continued to search and finally found the answer of where to add my new HUB. Now I will be continuing to read on if I add the Pro 2 cameras to the new HUB along with the new cameras (totaling 8). 

You can do that, though you could also just the Pro 2 cameras connected as they are (at least for now).  One drawback is that a single base can only handle 5 simultaneous streams.

The process for moving the Pro 2 cameras is to remove them from your account, and then add them back to the new hub.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation