Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Compatibility Issue Between Arlo Ultra 2 and Intel Core i7 Laptop

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
melissahankins
Follower
Follower

arlo Ultra 2 

Hey, everyone,

I recently purchased the Arlo Ultra 2 for my home security setup, and I'm having some compatibility issues with my Intel Core i7 laptop. I thought I'd reach out to the community here to see if anyone has experienced similar problems or might have some advice on how to resolve this.

My laptop specs:

Processor: Intel Core i7

Operating System: Window 11

Issue:

Whenever I try to access the Arlo Ultra 2 cameras through the Arlo app on my Intel Core i7 laptop, it seems to lag or freeze intermittently. The issue doesn't occur when I use the app on my smartphone or another computer.

I've tried the following troubleshooting steps, but none have resolved the problem:

Reinstalling the Arlo app on my laptop.

Updating my laptop's operating system and graphics drivers.

Restarting the cameras and the base station.

I'm wondering if this is a compatibility issue specific to Intel Core i7 laptops, or if there might be some settings or updates I'm missing.

Has anyone faced a similar problem with their Arlo Ultra 2 and an Intel Core i7 laptop? Any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

What browser are you using?

Have you tried temporarily disabling any internet security/antivirus software on the PC?

Might be helpful to know which i7 processor chip you are using (and perhaps the amount of RAM in the system).

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation