Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
piendelb
Tutor
Tutor

Is anyone having issues logging into myarlo via a web browser. I have the same condition across Chrome and Edge. I enter my password and I'm taking to the 2-step code screen. Once the code is entered, the "please wait" Arlo dialog box opens and then it just stays there. 

I've tried the obvious steps of clearing browser data and restarting. 

Arlo support is being absolutely useless. 

Thank you for the help. 

Best answers
  • ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

@piendelb 

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What OS is the computer running? Have you rebooted it (I'm assuming your "restarting" is of the browser, not the computer)?

Grendel1996
Aspirant
Aspirant

It hasn't worked for me in approx. 1-2 months. Phone app is fine. But 3 browsers Edge, chrome, and firefox on multiple systems (4), both home and work....all end with endless "please wait." It's not you. I think its a push for us to join the subscription service. It was never seamless, 7 year user, but it's definitely broken now.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Grendel1996 

I have escalated this for you and Support will be reaching out as soon as possible.

piendelb
Tutor
Tutor

I'm surprised more people aren't complaining about this. Using the mobile app isn't optimal when you're actually trying to see things on the camera or use the CVR. 

Sorry to hear you're having the same issue, though it does make me feel better that I'm not doing something stupid. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@piendelb 

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation