Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot get my cameras on the Arlo app to link up. They are connected to WiFi but not showing on app.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kamilalarsen3
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cannot get my cameras on the Arlo app to link up….they are connected to the WiFi and will not show up in my app on my phone and tablet….please call me there is not support ….YouTube offers no help…. community offers no help … no phone number to customer service…. I cannot get these to show up on my app… I’ve spent $800 to get them to work…..i have moved and need them installed….

10 REPLIES 10
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Kamilalarsen3,

I've removed your phone number for privacy reasons. What issues are you exactly having with your Ultra 2 cameras? Were they paired up before? Or is this your first time setting up your cameras?

Kamilalarsen3
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes they were working perfectly in our old home we sold

Now I have the base station connect to the wifi router and no camera will link up with the apps or to the base station… the red X shows up when I’m in the app to set up. However I deleted all homes when I set up again it says the base station is already connected
Kamilalarsen3
Aspirant
Aspirant
Please help
It’s really frustrating typing all this out

It’s nonsense they won’t link up and then I’ve got to write it all out to explain myself and the issues with Arlo…,

It’s not working shutting everything down then reconnecting and removing apps and reinstalling them …. It’s not working. Will Costco take my money back? $800 down the drain is not my idea of quality
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

You can try referring to this article to help troubleshoot with pairing your camera to your Base Station: My Arlo camera will not sync with my SmartHub or base station; how can I troubleshoot it?

Or feel free to use our virtual assistant to help you troubleshoot by heading over to Arlo Support Page

Kamilalarsen3
Aspirant
Aspirant
It doesn’t work still
I’ve tried it 6 times
Kamilalarsen3
Aspirant
Aspirant
What’s my Arlo password ?
I have no idea what that was???
When I select my devices “Arlo……”
Kamilalarsen3
Aspirant
Aspirant
I see the Arlo pop up on my internet choices in phone settings but have no idea what my password is, is there a generic password? To set up?
Kamilalarsen3
Aspirant
Aspirant
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather some more information from you.

Kamilalarsen3
Aspirant
Aspirant
I got 1 camera synced up and the other two are not syncing - please help!!!!
Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation