Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Bug ridden unusable system. Receiving duplicate alerts and automatically logging out from Arlo app.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
allBlacks
Aspirant
Aspirant

I foolishly didn’t listen to the negative feedback on Arlo’s own community site and paid nearly £1000 for this bug ridden ‘security’ system.

I’ve had a customer service ticket 42541997 open since June as get a duplicate alert sent each time something is detected and Arlo seems incapable or can’t be bothered fixing.

Now have another ticket raised 42859022 as the IOS app automatically logs out when closed so when there is an alert I need to start up the app, log back in and wait an eternity for Arlo to start & actually get online.

Anyone reading this and thinking of handing over a large amount of cash, do yourself a favour, save a lot of aggravation and money by looking at other systems. Wish I had.

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey allBlacks,

In regards to the duplicate notification (case # 42541997), you can read more here about receiving two notifications under "View Arlo's motion alerts" section: What are Arlo's advanced motion alerts, and how do I set them up?

And for the issue you're having where you keep getting logged out from the Arlo iOS app, I've escalated your case to the support team so they can further assist you. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation