Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo ultra smart hub offline

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
CurtDayDay
Follower
Follower
Smart hub has been offline for the past 3 days. I have unplugged, reset, app reset and nothing seems to work. I shelled out $800 for the Arlo Ultra w/ 3 cameras and can’t even get good service. Smarthub has been glowing amber/orange and doesn’t stay blue. Internet shouldn’t be a problem because everything else seems to work fine. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to switch to Comcast security to go with my cable. This far, I have not been please with the Arlo cameras or service. Definitely doesn’t help with how much they charge. Batteries don’t last long less than 3-6 months described.
3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CurtDayDay,

Consider removing the SmartHub from your account, factory reset and go through setup again as if the system were new.

Log in to your Arlo account and navigate to Settings > My Devices > select your SmartHub > Remove Device. After the SmartHub has been removed, factory reset by following these instructions: How can I reset my Arlo SmartHub or base station to the default values?

After the reset is complete, log back into your account and click "Add Device" to start setup.

JamesC 

Tony_McAdama
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the same issue. My base station was on the internet but now it shows up in my list of available networks but says incorrect password so it will not connect and it isn't detected by the app. I have the 3 camera system plus 4 arlo pro cameras and 4 hard wired cameras. This system has always been slow and can be easily jammed by a 2.4 ghz jammer. Please help or its going on marketplace for sale.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You will never be able to log into an Arlo hub or base. That's on purpose. And any wireless camera can be jammed by a jammer. There's nothing new here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation