Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo orders Double Billed? Contacted the support team !

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jimlane90241
Guide
Guide

Order number - 10125927-1 - 11/20/2020

Order number - 10129099-1 - 11/25/2020

Case number - 42265429

Billed again on February 1, 2021 for same exact amounts and orders.

I have spent hours and hours on the phone with Arlo support, however there is no way to get to Billing support, and Order support is of no help. Our bank needs a letter emailed or faxed to them about this however, we had one agent claim she did this to just get us off the phone. I later learned he lied to us just to get us off the phone, and these agents have no ability to do this. They claim they will escalate our case to billing support and someone will reach out each time, however no one ever does.

5 REPLIES 5
jimlane90241
Guide
Guide

@JamesC - Can you respond to this inquiry as I have not been able to get through to "Billing" ?

They just ignore me. Is that good customer service ? Thanks Jim

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jimlane90241,

I've escalated your support ticket and requested a status update. An agent should be reaching out to you shortly.

JamesC

jimlane90241
Guide
Guide

@JamesC - Almost a week now and still not resolved. Arlo is ripping me off and I cannot get through to billing.

Your Case Details
Case Number: 42265429
Subject: Community Complaint

Case Update

Hello Mr. Lane, Good day!

My name is Charmagne from Arlo Customer Care Team and this is a follow up email for your case number: 42265429 regarding double charge.

Please be advised that I am currently looking into your complaint and have checked this with our backend team and waiting for their update.

jimlane90241
Guide
Guide

@JamesC - Case Number: 42265429

Another week and nothing has been taken care of ?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jimlane90241,

The billing team is still working on a resolution, once a resolution has been reached you will be contacted by an agent from the support team. If you have further inquiries, please reach out to the support team for more information.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation