Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Sara-sky
Follower
Follower

Good morning
I've bought an Arlo System. The code is ‎VMS5440-200EUS, it has one Arlo SmartHub and 4 Arlo Ultra 2 cameras WiFi .

I can do everything with the system, but when I've added my husband, we noticed that he can just receive the alert but he cannot turn on and off the alarm. Moreover the Arlo app is the same for the both of us (version 4.15.1_28683) but it is totally different on our mobile devices.
I can see the options "system armed" and "system disarmed". He has a completely different layout (dashboard) and he can choose among "stand by", "active in presence" or "active in absence".

Is possible to have the same interface on our mobiles? The app is the same version, but we have different Android version (14 for me, 13 for him).

Or do you have any hint to solve this issue?

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sara-sky wrote:

Or do you have any hint to solve this issue?

You need to migrate your account to "Feed", so it matches your husband's.

You do that by going into add device and then starting to add a Pro 5s camera.  While you can't complete the process without having the camera, the workflow will migrate you to "Feed" before you get stuck.  (definitely a hack!).

Once you go to Feed, you will not be able to go back to Library - and there are some issues with Feed that you should be aware of.

1. Feed only has three built-in modes.  While you can fully customize all three, you cannot add any more.
  2. Scheduling is more difficult than it is with "Library".  And the combination of geofencing+scheduling doesn't work at the moment.

Also, make sure you gave your husband "access rights" when you shared the cameras with him.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation